Friday 29 November 2013

Catch the Flavour-Orange




In party time , there is only nice food and hard drinks.  In drinks, Bacardi Breezer is the good drink. I choosed this drink because , most of us have drink such as rum, beer, whisky,etc. When we attend a party , its better to have drink that every one drinks i.e. nothing other thant that-Breezer in Orange Flavour.

In Breezer, there are six flavours, but my favourite flavor is Orange. I like this colour orange. The colour is cool .  Every time I preferred this orange flavoured.
I am very happy to drink this flavor all the time .

If you are not of drinking age, then orange juice is preferable for you. If you are of drinking age, Orange Bacardi breezer will bring a good taste in you and you will enjoy while drinking this breezer. Orange flavor is very sweet.

 If you are in party mood, then you should definitely choose Orange Bacardi Breezer.

1 comment:

  1. No no no Jamiacan passion is best ;) :D

    haha, good post! good luck...

    Do check mine and let me know what you think...

    ReplyDelete